Friday, November 18, 2011

We Love Lucille

Welcome to Lucille's adoption blog! We Dinsmores are in love with this one and can't wait until she is with us!


7 comments:

  1. WE LOVE YOU, Dinsmore family!! This beautiful blog is a fitting celebration for PRECIOUS Lucy. So delighted and excited to journey with you as Jesus brings her home and sets her in your arms. Our prayers will hug Lucille and you until then...
    Much Love, Richard and Gillian and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! She is beautiful and I can so see her in your arms. Rejoicing with you and believing God to make it all happen.

    Kimmie
    mama to 8
    one homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to finally "meet" you! I have been praying for Lucy since last summer, and I am thrilled to learn more about her family. Looking forward to Lucy's journey home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. may I inquire as to whom you have chosen to do your home study. I live in the KC area and was just curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda,

      We used Christian Family Services of the Midwest, Inc.

      http://www.cfskc.org/

      Email me at welovelucille@gmail.com if you have any questions!

      Delete
  5. So excited to find out where sweet Lucille is moving too! I'll have to update her blog.. www.walkinglucillehome.blogspot.com. I can't wait to get more updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I didn't realize people sponsored children in this way! That is amazing!! Thank you for all you've done and are doing for Lucille! We are so anxious to get her home. Our prayer is to travel before her 4th bday this spring!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I would love to connect some more!!!

      You can email welovelucille@gmail.com

      Bless you!
      Linda

      Delete